1. I like my ombre hair infinitely better when it's curled than when it's straight. I also like my curls better the second day.
2. I just ate a lactose-filled chocolate brownie AND lasagna. Momentary satisfaction = worth the pain.
3. I've listened to this song so many times lately. Obsessed.
4. I threw a bachelorette party yesterday.
5. I made phallic Jell-O shots for said party.
6. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon coming up. My running habits have been so weird lately. I don't foresee a PR in my future.
7. I'm a little disappointed that my 1/2 marathon PR was about two races and two years ago. I need to step up my running game.
8. Regardless, I'm probably going to spend the entire day today in bed. So tired.
9. I may have completely reversed all progress made with the Whole30 over the past couple weeks (so. much. junk. food.)
10. It's way harder to find apartments that allow dogs than I thought it would be.. I cannot imagine living without my fat beagle baby, though.
11. I've been trying to read the same book for about two months now -- my reading habit has been suffering considerably of late.
12. I STILL don't know what to be for Halloween.
13. I spend a ridiculous amount of time on Facebook and Instagram. I guess there could be worse addictions..
14. I cannot believe my blog is approaching 300 followers. I never, ever imagined that could be possible. I can't even express how thankful I am that you all visit my little space on the internet and take time out of your day to read, interact and leave comments. You make a day, always. Thank you.