Sometimes you just don't feel like washing your hair, am I right? That's when updos come in handy.. really handy. In order to create this look you need:
- Conair Infiniti Wand
- Hair tie
- Tons of bobbypins
- Hairspray - I love Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Spray because it doesn't make your hair crunchy at all, but I also like to finish it off with Pantene Pro-v Hair Spray because it adds lots of shine, holds curls better and is super cheap
1. Leave bangs/shortest layers in the front out and put the rest of your hair into a low pony tail at the back of your head
2. Split pony tail into two sections
3. Twist one section loosely and wrap counterclockwise around the other section, pinning it as you go
4. Repeat clockwise with the other section
5. Curl front layers of hair around the wand away from face
6. Pin the longest curls back into the bun loosely so they retain the curl & leave shorter curls out
7. Apply massive amounts of hairspray
8. Go out on the town - that's what I did!
We went to Rocky's Dueling Piano Bar where these dudes will play anything for a couple dollars. This is my awesome friend Mike who was home visiting from the Marines for the weekend.
They even pulled all the service men up on stage to recognize & thank them for what they do for our country. We love you guys!
Then the boys got a little silly..
Saturday night I met up with my best frans for some tailgating in the Swamp. Just in time to watch Florida State beat the crap out of us.. le sigh.
Whatevs.. football isn't everything, right?
It was so awesome having Mike in town, and I loved seeing all my old friends. I love the holidays.